Want to go Diving? Me too! Anytime!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marxous

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let me know, I'm pretty much ready to go at the drop of a hat when im not in school.

I'm Free:

Monday Wed Fri : After 615 PM

Tuesday Thurs Sat Sun : Anytime

I need to log a few more dives so i can qualify for my position at the vancouver aquarium this summer. PM me !!!

Cheers

-Marc

PS - im certified advanced open water, and i have all my own gear, including lights for night diving!

Welcome to the board Marc.
Just jump into one of the ongoing dive threads here and see if you can make one of those dives. Most of us are pretty easy going about buddying up. Also, check out the calendar above the stickies in the western canada section.
See you in the parking lot,
Dale.

Would you be interested in Saturday morning?

Saturday morning would be awesome! I have 4 full tanks ready to hit the ocean with me this weekend so i'm all set!

Thank you Dale for the warm welcome. As i said, im looking to get about 30 dives, 10 of which must be cold water - the rest can be in a pool - by the end of next month. Looks like i have 2 planned for saturday, and 2 planned for sunday, meaning i'll only need 3 more cold water dives to hit my quota! Exiting times, I hope to be working for the Vancouver Aquarium this summer so i have to build my hours prior.

Best wishes to all!

-Marc

Thank you Dale for the warm welcome. As i said, im looking to get about 30 dives, 10 of which must be cold water - the rest can be in a pool - by the end of next month. Looks like i have 2 planned for saturday, and 2 planned for sunday, meaning i'll only need 3 more cold water dives to hit my quota! Exiting times, I hope to be working for the Vancouver Aquarium this summer so i have to build my hours prior.

Best wishes to all!

-Marc

Skip the pool and do all dives in the Ocean, get real life experience with real diving. Just my 2 cents.

Skip the pool and do all dives in the Ocean, get real life experience with real diving. Just my 2 cents.

The only problem is if i cant find a buddy then I can log hours in a pool. But i agree, mother nature is a helluva lot hotter than bricks and mortar.

I have to go to Victoria some time over the weekend, but if you'd like to go out in the morning that would be awesome! I dont have a car though, if we could carpool that would be even better. I live in Kits area, vancouver. Saturday morning sounds like a sweet deal, how many dives? 2/3?

Im also looking for interest for a wednesday evening night dive, any takers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom