Want To Dive Antarctica??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Antarctica

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi my name is David Armstrong and I am a dive instructor in Australia. My passion in diving is the adventure, excitement and big marine life. This has lead me to put together a diving trip to Antarcica which leaves in January 2006. It is the largest recreational dive trip ever put together and involves much more than just diving. We will sail from Argentina (South America) aboard a racing Yacht called the Spirit of Sydney and will be away for 25 days in which about 18 days will be available to us for diving. I am only taking seven people in which several spots are already taken from similar minded diving adventures. I have written for Australian diving magazines and truely believe this the Ultimate diving adventure for experienced divers and Photographers. For anyone who has the right diving attitude and would like the ultimate diving adventure please check out my website www.diveantarctica.com and feel free to contact me at info@diveantarctica.com.

Hello David,

since you're an instructor, you may want to have a look here: Instructor2Instructor.

Laurens

BTW, love your trip. however, I don't think a wetsuit will enough. :D

Welcome to the board. PM Walter a member here, i believe he has been down to Antarctica in the past - not sure of other members.

Cant believe you are sailing in, particularly on a racing yacht - not much headroom, but plenty of storage space though as there is next to nothing else inside! Good luck on your endevour, if you want i can move this to a more appropriate place if you are looking for sponsors or more crew members.

Hi David,

My name is Matt. Welcome to scuba board. Glad to have you on board.

Another Australian, good. I was down under once and loved it. I love your wild life.

Diving in Antarctica, cool. My partner did that two years ago and loved it. How do you handle the cold? Sounds like one aw some trip. I sure hope every thing goes well for all of you. You have worked for some Australian diving magazines? Cool.

Safe diving Matt. :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom