Want to buy a Citizen Aqualand diver watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

modrover

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Diving Folks,

My name's Michael and I'm about to start my first beginner FreeDiving class in a couple weeks. It occurred to me that I should have a proper diving watch. I'd like to keep track of my depths and how long I'm under the water (breath holding). I've got my heart set on an Aqualand Divers watch. I did some research and I find I really love the JP2000 and JP2004 models. I understand these models are the reissue of the classic 1980s Citizen Aqualand (reissues have a round traditional caseback). I'd love to find one of these reissue models. Let me know what you have!

I might also be interested in some of the other Aqualand models as well so feel free to let me know just what you've got. Thank you!

---------- Post Merged at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:25 PM ----------

You can email me direct at modrover@gmail.com

Thanks again!

i have been using a aqualand promaster 2 for the last 10 years.

no faults yet apart from a couple of batteries.

i have been using a aqualand promaster 2 for the last 10 years.

no faults yet apart from a couple of batteries.

Thanks good to hear. I've been told by a few diving folks that a Citizen dive watch is a great and fun tool for diving (they always say it's a great back-up too). Since I'll just be freediving (without the dive equipment and accurate computer)... to have the ability to keep tabs on my depths and chart them over time would be fun. :cheers:

I have one for sale that is in excellent shape. I hate to get rid of it but unfortunately I can't read it under water anymore because of my eyes. I guess they call that the aging process. Send me a PM and will send you some pictures.

Will do. I'll send you a PM

kpdivers sold me his Duplex a couple weeks ago... great watch and he's a real stand-up guy to buy from. My freediving class didn't have enough folks signed up for July so I have to wait until Aug. now, but hey... it'll give me time to go over the thick manual for the Duplex! ;v)

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:44 PM ----------

So, I've got my Duplex diver... for logging dives and apnea length. I'm set with this real working man's diver.

However... I just sold my old truck... have a little cash... and still find myself lusting after that Citizen Diver reissue JP2000 or JP2004 watch. :vD I'm probably only going to wear it as my dressy watch, but might dive with it, too. I've always loved that reissue model of the original 80s depth diver. You know, the one "Enzo" was wearing in The Big Blue?! Love that movie... and yeah... love that watch, too.

Please let me know if any of you have one you'd like to sell. Again, it's model number JP2000 (silver) or the other model is JP2004 (silver and gold). I think they also call this model the Aqualand II

Thank you! :crafty:

Hello folks... I'm still trying to find a Citizen JP2000 or JP2004 Aqualand Divers watch. I would sweeten the deal with a new iPod Touch (got this free with my new MacBook Pro as a teachers promotion). So, cash and a new iPod for your Aqualand watch... such a deal!

Btw, my freediving class got canceled due to a poor sign up number... nuts! However, I do plan to still take the certified freediving class once he has enough people. Apnea power! :v)

Dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom