Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depth Gauge once bubbled...
I'm working on it. :wink:

come play with us and you'll have fun.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toostie Roll lollipop?

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread

I think we've successfully hijacked this thread. Okay, YOU have successfully hijacked this thread! :D

I can bring Maria! That sounds like a lot of fun... Now if only Scubababy would come stateside, we could expand the group a little. :D

Interested in going to Sebastian's tonight? All of this has got me feeling a bit "in the mood." :D

RavenC,

you should change you avatar - it is a little bit distracting especially in a context with that snorkel stuff...
:wink:

SeaJay once bubbled...
I think we've successfully hijacked this thread. Okay, YOU have successfully hijacked this thread! :D

I can bring Maria! That sounds like a lot of fun... Now if only Scubababy would come stateside, we could expand the group a little. :D

Interested in going to Sebastian's tonight? All of this has got me feeling a bit "in the mood." :D

You ain't gettin out of my room tonight. I am bringing out the leather toys.

What do you think about that?

What's the largest group of divers ever to dive together?

Nice segway! Group sex -> group diving. Very nice!

Ladies and gentlemen, what you've just experienced was a thread hijacking, followed by a thread un-hijacking. :D

Like the cat that plays with the mouse for a while, catches it, and then releases it again so that she can catch the mouse again later, Raven has just allowed this thread to return to "scheduled programming."

Nicely done!

(Ain't she great? She's like... Evil... Masterful... Powerful... Goddam, girl, the pics are great, the sex is incredible, and the "buddy" is awesome... But the power... Now, that is something that I just can't get over. Goddam that's yummy. :D You are sooo very in for it tonight!)

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have another question for the 'board along those same lines...

What's the longest single scuba dive in the history of the world? Who did it? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom