Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RavenC once bubbled...

Oh wait should I go there?

Does that qualify as my question or should I come up with another?

:D

Oh, you can come (go), baby...

Does that qualify as an answer?

:wink:

I have had such a bad week. It started out great with diving on Sunday and then on Tuesday I was driving home when I got hit by a herd of deer. They were OK but my car :( did not win. The passenger side of my car is all messed up. I had to run around to garages and insurance adjusters. And yesterday I got turned down for a naked Twister game. It didn't have to be Twister I just said meet me naked at 4:15 but things didn't work out. Then the raincheck last night couldn't go through because it was getting too late. Now you guys are being so nice to me and making me feel better. Thanks R

Raven,

I frequently get bumped when composing a post. I've found if I write it in word, then cut and paste, I lose fewer posts.

If you're eating crackers in bed, someone is not doing something right.

Who wrote the Riverworld series?

I had forgotten about that series.

Walter you were right, Friday is one of my favorite RAH novels. I just re-read it.

And I agree, if Raven is eating crackers in bed, someone is incompetent.

I can't think of a question right now.

What kind of idiot would turn down a game of twister with Raven?

:confused:

scubaredneck once bubbled...
What kind of idiot would turn down a game of twister with Raven?

:confused:

The one that does not have a snorkel.

RavenC, do you like diving with snorkel (guys withsnorkel)?

DennisW once bubbled...
I had forgotten about that series.

Walter you were right, Friday is one of my favorite RAH novels. I just re-read it.

Friday was good, but I liked Starship Troopers better, Stranger in a Strange Land, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

I liked them better :D =-) :D

frogxman once bubbled...

The one that does not have a snorkel.

RavenC, do you like diving with snorkel (guys withsnorkel)?

I do like snorkels they are fun to play with. I just have to make sure they fit right in my mouth.

Personally, I can think of a lot better things than crackers to eat in my bed, but I'm sure he meant he wouldn't mind the mess.

As far as I am concerned. It can be pretty fun making a mess in the bed. Yes, I guess I went there.

I can't tell you who turned me down, you know him. He was working. He did postponed til last night. I was power napping when he got off work at 10:30 and then he needed to shower and eat dinner and he said that would make it after midnight before he got there. Then six hours of playing would make me late for work. :( So we postponed til tonight. We'll see what happens.

Will he call me today or not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom