Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My first thought was of a character from a much older book, but with the additional clue I believe you are referring to the title character of one of RAH's novels.

Was the 13 star flag with the stars in a circle ever the official flag of the US?

Walter once bubbled...
My first thought was of a character from a much older book, but with the additional clue I believe you are referring to the title character of one of RAH's novels.

Was the 13 star flag with the stars in a circle ever the official flag of the US?

No it wasn't. Also known as "The Betsy Ross flag," it was quite possibly the best known urban legend of all time.

Was Walter ever a history teacher, or just a history buff?

I'd love to teach history, but I'm not qualified.

What tree is usually used as root stock for citrus?

Is it an orange tree?

New question: Who do you think will be the first scuba board lady to post a "calendar pic"?

:wink:

Walter once bubbled...
It is not.

Depends on your defination. Some have already done so.

Who wrote Diving For Fun?

Joe Strykowski (1971)
Jean-Michel Cousteau wrote an article titled that as well

Who wrote "Dumpster Diving for Fun and Profit"?

~<//><

Ziggys_Friend once bubbled...

Joe Strykowski (1971)
Jean-Michel Cousteau wrote an article titled that as well

Who wrote "Dumpster Diving for Fun and Profit"?

~<//><

Jumping Jack Jones after he raised a Bazillion dollars diving nude?:wacko:

How does a dumb blonde retrieve a large post she was working on and accidentially signed off before sending it?

I know, let the blonde jokes begin. Right? (But I can dive...does that win me points?)
PS A guy once told me that "with a face like that, you can even eat crakers in my bed" does that win me points? And, I do have sense enough to get out of the rain, I just choose to get wet. That's my story and I am sticking to it. :D

RavenC once bubbled...

PS A guy once told me that "with a face like that, you can even eat crakers in my bed" does that win me points? :D

OK, OK, you win, you can eat crackers in my bed too.=-)

frogxman once bubbled...

OK, OK, you win, you can eat crackers in my bed too.=-)

You guys.
:)

Ok that wasn't harsh, I expected a comment on my stupidity not on the crackers. I like to eat in bed.:wink: As a matter of fact. Oh wait should I go there?

Does that qualify as my question or should I come up with another?

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom