Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amanda once bubbled...

Hey, I'm the only girl to have posted a top-free (but not bra-free yet :wink: :wink: -tease tease )

:upset: girls, what are you waiting for ???

Definitely not. You boys didn't even show a tiny lil bit of flesh......

:eek:ut:

WOW, kinda off track. I had to really search for the last question.

"Which coast should I move to?"

The South West coast of Florida.

What does the "ZIP" in ZIP code stand for?

Amanda once bubbled...
Definitely not. You boys didn't even show a tiny lil bit of flesh......

:eek:ut:

Walter is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad

Amanda once bubbled...

Hey, I'm the only girl to have posted a top-free (but not bra-free yet :wink: :wink: -tease tease )

My measurements are 34 21 36 and if I don't hold the sign up and keep it a little bit of a mistery, noone will ask for anymore pictures.:D

What about a men's SB calendar post?

Amanda once bubbled...

A: hell to freeze over
Q: hmm, what's the temperature in Calgary right now?

Amanda - I hereby refute your thesis on the grounds that there is no fundamental difference between a bikini top and a bra other than symbolic (and I've gotten away with wearing the latter as swimwear on occasion!) and add that some bikini tops cover a lot less skin than do some bras!

I hereby nominate Walter as a candidate for the "Men of Scubaboard" calendar - topless version.

cat once bubbled...

I hereby nominate Walter as a candidate for the "Men of Scubaboard" calendar - topless version.

OK. Cat has spoken.

Walter, whatcha got for us?:D

Raven,

"Walter, whatcha got for us?"

I think Cat is talking about my profile photo.

The US flag has had what range of stars and stripes?

I think it was 13-15 stripes and 13-50 stars, unless there's a version I don't know about that had no stars and/or no stripes. I bet trymixdiver (?) knows for sure.

Who will write the 250,000 Scubaboard post? (Should happen tomorrow sometime by my calculations)
Yes, I was referring to Walter's profile picture. Definitely calendar-bait :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom