Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter once put an enigma...
Amanda, you were not.

mm maybe I missed s'thing in there Walter- what are you talkin about ? :confused:

Oring, we Do have Mc Donalds ;-0 Been workin in one of them. Hate the place, hate the food. Yuck.

Amanda once bubbled...

mm maybe I missed s'thing in there Walter- what are you talkin about ? :confused:

Oring, we Do have Mc Donalds ;-0 Been workin in one of them. Hate the place, hate the food. Yuck.
...it sure beats that Phooey Grass and other uncooked stuff..

Walter - oh OK. So fast-growing thread I can't even keep up . :)

Oring... naaaaaaaah... French people may be rude and stupid, but they're the best cook in the world (wooooooooohooooo gonna get flamed for this one :D )

O-ring,

"...it sure beats that Phooey Grass and other uncooked stuff.."

It doesn't beat anything. Yuk!! It is the same all over, but that isn't good at all. Dare I compare McDonalds to its diving equivalent?

Amanda,

Rude and stupid? I don't think you are either. As for being the best cooks - I've found very good food all over the world. I even married the chef I met on one dive trip. They still hate me in Siberia for stealing their chef.

O-ring,

"...it sure beats that Phooey Grass and other uncooked stuff.."

It doesn't beat anything. Yuk!! It is the same all over, but that isn't good at all. Dare I compare McDonalds to its diving equivalent?
:D

Walter once bubbled...
Rude and stupid? I don't think you are either. As for being the best cooks - I've found very good food all over the world. I even married the chef I met on one dive trip. They still hate me in Siberia for stealing their chef.

Woohoo (for not being rude and stupid - but most of French still are...)

Well, for the cooking things, one of the reason I said we were the best is because we have excellent chefs from all over the world.
Which means, when you live in Paris, you can eat fantastic french / japanese / chile / african / etc food... Big culinary diversity... :eek:ut:

Now what are you gonna eat tonight ? (me- tortellini with pesto, and a "faux filet"... mmmm)

Now what are you gonna eat tonight ? (me- tortellini with pesto, and a "faux filet"... mmmm)

Yeah but that requires a little more time to do... And I have other (nasty) things to do...

What nasty things are you doing tonight ? :wink:

Amanda once bubbled...
Yeah but that requires a little more time to do... And I have other (nasty) things to do...

What nasty things are you doing tonight ? :wink:
Do the nasty things you are doing involve jello or raw food?

Back
Top Bottom