Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
..from last night's kegger...

Its official.....you lost me !

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
Jimmy Buffett attended Auburn University before receiving a B.S. in history from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1969. Jimmy was a brother of Kappa Sigma fraternity.
What's your question...or are you trying to make yourself drink by committing party fouls?

Right - now - I'm off for a hot, steamy bubble bath!!! Have fun boys......think of me !!! :wink:

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
Right - now - I'm off for a hot, steamy bubble bath!!! Have fun boys......think of me !!! :wink:
Here's a question since you didn't ask one...

Is ScubaBaby taking that hot steamy bath alone??

O-ring once bubbled...
What's your question...or are you trying to make yourself drink by committing party fouls?

I'm hoping the more drinks I have to have - the more chance of you coming to the UK to make sure I drink them all!!!

okay okay....
Q: will someone wash my back for me ??!!

gedunk once bubbled...
HIJACKED!

Man that O-ring guy sure is funny sometimes...silly european chics not knowing about the UK.

What is the UK mascot for the fraternity Gedunk mentioned??? (wanna tappa kegga)

So we're just sitting here on the Google search engine all day right?

Redshift once bubbled...
ME ME ME ME

Will you wash mine too?

Sorry hun - your too late.....got lonely on my own! Finished now! Got to go iron now so I have clothes to wear tomorrow! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom