Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She's pretty and irons... Do you also cook? Let me just get a ring and propose to you :wink:

Oops, we are getting away from the topic...
Q: Who's next to ask something?

P _ I C K T E A S E

'R' any of you boys close yet? :D

Walter, since you said "Pretty Please", this one's for you. :wink:

Scubababy, maybe Amanda and I could come wash your back. :wacko:

What do you guys say about that?

The old 'Persian Rug Vs the Serious Consigment of German Sausage' debate, eh? I see. :D

Oh and what do we say about what? We can't tell - you've got a placard in the way! :(

Hmmmm.....you're right Kjun...WP Beach isn't that far away :cutedev:

How is it that I actually have to work all day (24 hours....I'm out of things to do at the station right now) and everyone else gets to play on scuba board? I missed all the fun ;-0

Bren Tierney once bubbled...
The old 'Persian Rug Vs the Serious Consigment of German Sausage' debate, eh? I see. :D

Oh and what do we say about what? We can't tell - you've got a placard in the way! :(

You got it all wrong. First of all, I wouldn't trade the "German Sausage" I've got now for anything, there ain't nothin' like it. Good stuff! :)kissy: you know it Young Knight)

But, who's against having a little fun with it all? :rolleyes: He's not.

The "What do you say about that?" wasn't about the picture, it was about the back washing. :)

RavenC once bubbled...

But, who's against having a little fun with it all? :rolleyes: He's not.

Hey, hey now... Don't complain to me... My finals are over, Spring Break is here, and you're asleep. :rolleyes:

Better get some sleep tonight. I'm takin' your bod out for a little spin tomorrow. :D

I missed you over the past couple of days. :D

I'm seriously interested in going somewhere next weekend... At LEAST a trip to the Betsy Ross... Maybe if you can get a couple of days off, we should head down to the Keys...

Yes, and it has a nice drawing of "David" today.

Who thinks SeaJay and Raven should get themselves a pool... full of jello? :armed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom