Wanna dive my backyard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should move away from Johnson Creek.

Johnson Creek isn't the problem. My problem is living on a street that is on the bottom of a hill (Park Row Drive has a steep grade that we're at the bottom of). When the rain runs down, it has to collect somewhere -- and that somewhere is my backyard. :(

Foo:
Yee-owwwwww, Ken! Too much of a good thing, huh, friend? I'm sorry you're having to deal with that, I can't imagine what a pain that must be. Try not to stress too much, though- this too shall pass. I'm sure you'd rather see the water from below, so try to plan some diving at CSSP soon with your fellow swampers, to help you through the cleanup, etc. Take a mental health trip to ScubaToys and forget all about it for a while... I bet you'll find something you can't live without! Love ya, and hope this is all finished for you very soon.

I'd love to get over to ScubaToys -- unfortunately, I-35 is underwater at Walnut Hill (or was). I can't imagine what it's doing all the way up there.

I'm hanging in there, but we definitely need to get over to CSSP and dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom