Walea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cruiser24

Contributor
Reaction score
hi, has anyone stayed with walea dive resort before?

how's the diving there and how's the facilities on the resort? saw their promotional video and it was awesome.

for that kind of money and time, is it worth it or am i better off somewhere else, say manado / lembeh??

suggestions/comments??

many thanks

I met them at the Singapore dive expo in April. Agree the place looks fantastic. From talking to the staff at the booth, I take it most of their guests are from Europe, so maybe they're not the ScubaBoard type.

hi michael many thanks for your reply. just read your report on bunaken and lembeh. am still trying to decide whther i should do the bunaken/lembeh or walea. looks like you had a great time in lembeh :wink:

We thought of going to Walea last year but was put off by the costs... A group of friends did the Togians with Black Marlin during new year period & they felt that Gorontalo was much better...

Hi!

I would definitely recommend Walea. We enjoyed great dives with absolute relaxation and peace. Indonesia cant be dived in 1 trip so the question shouldn't be Walea or Bunaken & Lembeth but rather do I go to Walea now and Bunaken later or the other way around? Whichever way you do it, you wont be disappointed!

Best!

Back
Top Bottom