Vytec on EBAY!!??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Walton

Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I would let all ya'll lusting over the new vytec that there is a fella on e-bay auctioning one as we speak (as we post I guess would be more correct). It is a package thing w/ the wireless transmitter included.

Anyway!

There are several shops in Germany and Sweeden that are already selling them online. The price is not bad either.. about $730 for the combo. I'm curious to see the price tag here in the states.

Hi,
I'm interested to find out what Vytec looks like. I can not find the picture in the Suunto.com. Anyone can point me? Thanks

NOW THERE ARE TWO!!! The second one says it's a North American unit.. Not an import....??? I wonder............... ohhhh so tempted to just buy the thing

You so deserve to treat yourself to one of em'

Just let us know what you think of it if you do.

Bill

Just picked mine up from my LDS. I'll share my findings when I try it out. Set up is like the Vyper and Cobra. The only difference is you have some control over the RGBM, and the other two mixes.

TTFN
O2diver

Can not find it in Bali, ;-0
But a fellow who visited ADEX, Singapore, bring me the brochure and CD ROM, will share any info about Vytec.

Erwin

The Vytec on eBay does not come with the transmitter i believe. The price which people are bidding for the Vytec is crazy. They are being ripped off.

The Vytec will be in Asia soon. Should be less than US$700 for both components.

Back
Top Bottom