Vyper Air tells me I need a longer surface interval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they stay for <1 hr I wouldn't care too much as Id generally want 1 hr or more between dives - and when I don't I dont really care too much about my computer anyways as I know what Im doing is nowhere near the limits, even on the conservative tables...

The only time I have seen these warnings is when there is too fast an ascent for a period of time during the trip up. It is stated in the manual that a too fast ascent for a predetermined amount of time will trigger the warning. The timing is dependant on the depth that the too fast ascent occurs. Deeper depths will typically be more forgiving,... the shallower the depth, the more unforgiving the ascent monitor will be. If you dive again before the warning sign goes away, it will penalize you with much reduced NDL's on the next dive.

I hope the PO isn't at 0.... that would be rather... fatal :p

Sorry not PO. :) I was talking about the personal settings

Sent from the deep blue sea.

Kinda figured, just couldnt help myself :p

I have not used a Suunto for some time. If I am not mistaken the ! warning in the log refers to exceeding the defined END (100ft). If you don't get these warnings above 100ft max depth, I think we have a winner????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom