VT100 this saturday (sept 29th 2007), welcome to join me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepdiverBC and Relic, I can't make it this weekend (Oct 6th and 7th), going to Grey Rock. Plus some thankgivings stuff to do with family.

I will see if next weekend is possible. PM me for my e-mail if you want to contact me.

I would really like to meet up and get a dive in on the VT100 but I work every Saturday and Sunday during the day, if your interested in diving at night or at dusk on any of those days let me know, otherwise I'll have a tough time making it, unless your able to dive sometime during the week?

I would really like to meet up and get a dive in on the VT100 but I work every Saturday and Sunday during the day, if your interested in diving at night or at dusk on any of those days let me know, otherwise I'll have a tough time making it, unless your able to dive sometime during the week?

I have gone back to studying at the moment, so weekdays aren't good for me unless there is like a holiday. Unfortunately like I said, this monday I got stuff to do already. What time can you be ready by on the weekends? I am not really sure about diving the VT100 at night, the visibility can be poor (which is almost like a night dive already) don't want to make things harder than they need to be. Especially with the marker buoy being gone now.

If you are not in a hurry to get the VT100 dive done, like within the next two weeks, I can always show it to you later in the year. Once exam times comes around, there are no classes and I always get some recreational stuff in before the exams to get my mind of things. I promise that I will show it to you, but it is going to be a matter of when (before the end of the year, I swear). :wink:

Was in a dive shop today, getting an air fill after a morning of diving and browsed throughed the 151 dive site guide. The authour said to take a 330 degree bearing from the entry. Can't confirm it myself, but it seems about right.

Two of my friends are going tomorrow (oct 7th 2007). they are going by themselves, they didn't have any luck the last time they went by themselves so I don't know what their chances are. They are looking from a range of depth from 40-80 feet last time from what they told me which is off the mark right of the bat already so...

Anyhows if you have a chance, they are Jimmy and Bill. Maybe more people, better chances, who knows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom