VT pro pressure reads low

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does the # of dives have any effect on the functional life of a dive computer?
Assuming proper battery changes, no flooding, and fresh water rinsing after each use...

Hello everyone!

I know that this is an older thread, but I am also having problems with a VT Pro reading low by about 300 or so PSI. I purchased the computer second hand for use as a backup to my Versa Pro. I have tested it against two different SPG's and they seem to read about 300 PSI higher than the VT Pro transmitter. Can this transmitter be recalibrated? It is my backup computer, so it isn't a huge deal, and it is better than reading 300 PSI too high.

Thanks, Clay

I just bought a VT3 and didn't even think about having the psi compared to another gauge, but I probably should. Both my wife and I are able to check each others psi by using the "Buddy check" feature on each of our computers. When we compare the 2 computers there is usually only a difference of about 50-60 psi between them. My VT3 showing a lower psi than her Uwatec Galileo Sol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom