VRBO with good shore dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good morning gang. We just got back from Bonaire ( Capt. Dons) in November. First time there, and loved it.
We’re already planning a return trip in May 2019, but we’re looking for a more VRBO type setup this one around. We prefer to cook our own meals , and have a little more peace and quiet than most “ resorts” offer.
I’d love to find a good option that had great shore diving in the “front yard”. Any suggestions?

Personally .. any of the private homes, apartments in Belnem, just south of the airport. Close to all southern dive sites, close to town and no more than 15-25 minutes from most northern sites.!

How many people in your group?
It was mentioned earlier, but I will second the option of staying at Den Laman in one of the 1 bedroom or studio units if it is just the two of you. Great house reef, onsite dive shop, easiest dive site access on the island. Full kitchen, etc... Home - Den Laman

We stayed here a year or so back and it was amazing - NEW !! Beautiful Oceanfront Beach Lodge ! (SALT) - Belnem We have stayed at Bellevue before as well, condos in Belnam, and the beach and house reef were both very nice. Not sure I have had an easier shore entry on Bonaire that wasn't off of a dock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom