Vote Today and Earn 5% discount from TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711:
OK - hold up - Joel, I respect you, I've defended you and your company many times in the past when you used to post on TDS... but why on earth would you let a 6 year old breath compressed gas? Isn't that just asking for an embolism or other over expansion injury?

first and foremost both I and my wife are pretty accomplished scuba divers and instructors. 2nd our daughter is a highly accomplished swimmer and has been around scuba since she was crawling over our gear as an infant. She can probably recite boyles law and its effects better than most. 3rd. she only uses it under direct and constant supervision of one of us. Would I let her use it alone ? Hell no.

She's actually pretty good at it. Would we expect anything else?

regards,

JDS

JS1scuba:
The cylinder in that photo is a Luxfer 28 cuft "fat" aluminum cylinder. The Mini-B will now accept cylinders as large as the Luxfer 50 and the Faber 66 cuft.

thanks
jds
Thanks for the info. That's a greater volume than I imagined.

jonnythan:
Aluminum tanks have flat bottoms.
A big DUH! I'm too young for SOMETIMERS!

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom