Vote Today and Earn 5% discount from TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allright Joel,

I placed an order on the website for a SPG w/ 6" hose. Let's see if I get the additional $3.29 off for voting today!

Mempilot

JS1scuba:
November 2 2004. One of the more important days in our year. Make sure you take 15 minutes and get out to your polling station and cast your vote.

Frankly, we don't care who you vote for. That's not our position to say. However voting is one of those very precious rights we have here in the good ole US of A.

Then just to encourage you one more way. After you vote, jump back online to http://www.techdivinglimited.com and place an order. Just before you check out place the following words in the COMMENT BOX and we will take another 5% off the entire order. This is after all your regular and specials discounts.

I VOTED IN THE 2004 ELECTION.

If you already voted today ... then you can just go to the website and order now. If you don't vote till the wee hours of this evening on the West Coast .. don't worry. Just let us know you voted and we will give you that extra 5% off as well.

We thank you for all your support of Tech Diving Limited and the United States of America.

Oh for those of you in other countries who don't get to vote. Just write inthe box -- I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE VOTED IN THE 2004 ELECTION and we will let you have that 5% too!.

Regards,

Boogie711:
OMG - Joel - what the heck are you doing. You call yourself "Tech Diving Limited," but you're selling the "Mini B?"

That's about 4 times as bad as a HUB, for gosh sakes!

I think my eyes are stinging or something...

The Mini-B is a way cool product. Is it a tech product? Nope. Do i have one on my boat here ? Yep. My 6 year old loves her's and uses it in the pool. This is the hottest selling scuba tool to the 50 plus retireees -- it's on the site cause its easier to direct them there to order it.

Thanks
Joel

Boogie711:
OMG - Joel - what the heck are you doing. You call yourself "Tech Diving Limited," but you're selling the "Mini B?"

That's about 4 times as bad as a HUB, for gosh sakes!

I think my eyes are stinging or something...

I know a couple of people who have these, and love them. They aren't divers. They are yachtsmen. They use them for cleaning the hull or de-fouling a prop or fixing a hull issue.

For that use, they are pretty cool.

I ordered a SPG from TDL today and I must say, Joel is great at customer service. He's taking care of the order personally and I'm looking forward to checking out their brass gauges. The price was outstanding.

JS1scuba:
The Mini-B is a way cool product. Is it a tech product? Nope. Do i have one on my boat here ? Yep. My 6 year old loves her's and uses it in the pool. This is the hottest selling scuba tool to the 50 plus retireees -- it's on the site cause its easier to direct them there to order it. When our recreational website is finished it will be moved over there.

Thanks
Joel
I continue to see things I've never heard of.
What is the capacity, volume and pressure?
The tank looks like it has a flat bottom
(The uncovered end in the hand.), can that be?

Tom

Aluminum tanks have flat bottoms.

JS1scuba:
The Mini-B is a way cool product. Is it a tech product? Nope. Do i have one on my boat here ? Yep. My 6 year old loves her's and uses it in the pool. This is the hottest selling scuba tool to the 50 plus retireees -- it's on the site cause its easier to direct them there to order it.

Thanks
Joel

OK - hold up - Joel, I respect you, I've defended you and your company many times in the past when you used to post on TDS... but why on earth would you let a 6 year old breath compressed gas? Isn't that just asking for an embolism or other over expansion injury?

mempilot:
I ordered a SPG from TDL today and I must say, Joel is great at customer service. He's taking care of the order personally and I'm looking forward to checking out their brass gauges. The price was outstanding.

mempilot:
Thanks for the feedback. That was very cool of you.

Boogie,

I don't think Joel wanted this thread to be about this. I think it was intended to promote the discount for SBers.

Boogie711:
OK - hold up - Joel, I respect you, I've defended you and your company many times in the past when you used to post on TDS... but why on earth would you let a 6 year old breath compressed gas? Isn't that just asking for an embolism or other over expansion injury?

Nomaster:
I continue to see things I've never heard of.
What is the capacity, volume and pressure?
The tank looks like it has a flat bottom
(The uncovered end in the hand.), can that be?

Tom

The cylinder in that photo is a Luxfer 28 cuft "fat" aluminum cylinder. The Mini-B will now accept cylinders as large as the Luxfer 50 and the Faber 66 cuft.

thanks
jds

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom