Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we can cook, or we can baby-sit.

Actually, we need someone who is cave-certified to lay a line from our camp to Denise's room so she can find her own way back.

Now that's what I call a buddy!! :D

Any chance we could put the actual details in the first post? Who is handling the dive charter with Pat Green? I have a few people who would like to go.

Just duct tape her to the picnic table when she passes out....errr....goes to sleep on it... :wink:

After recent surfacing pics I will be bringing my own duct tape....and please, don't wait until I pass out...

Maybe she'll stumble into Ben when she's out [-]staggering[/-] roaming around............

That is not even funny...I don't even want to dive in Vortex until they situate that matter. I am serious. I don't want to run into his spirit. I have had my own brush with death while beneath the depths. I don't want to share his with him.

That is not even funny...I don't even want to dive in Vortex until they situate that matter. I am serious. I don't want to run into his spirit. I have had my own brush with death while beneath the depths. I don't want to share his with him.

Don't worry... his spirit (or any of the rest of him) isn't at Vortex. It's in Mexico enjoying a cold beer.

Don't worry... his spirit (or any of the rest of him) isn't at Vortex. It's in Mexico enjoying a cold beer.

I hope you are right Mike..I really do.

Back
Top Bottom