Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, electricity and water, but there may be an extra charge for it? I'm not sure with the new management.

Thanks

Tom I am in on a xl shirt,I will be there this year,missed the last one.

anyone know if these sites have electric outlets? I'm thinking they do, but not sure.

There are electric outlets and they used to be part of the camp fee. I am not sure if things have changed with the new management, but I kinda doubt it.

thanks. all we use power for is to run a fan, it helps when the humidity is up.

checked out my tent yesterday, as we haven't been camping in 3 or 4 years. all is fine.

october is a busy month for us. diving in south FL the 1st weekend, voctoberfest the 2nd weekend, dive club pumpkin dive the 3rd weekend & the flounder tourney at the end of the month...

No more Kraken rum for Kraken...I don't think Linda should have to wake up to the aftermath again! LOL! I do have to say, he was very entertaining! :D

C:shark2:

So what are the plans for Friday? I might be able to slip out of work early Friday and be back for the engagement party Saturday afternoon :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom