Vortex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoungeLizard

Reaction score
I am going to be at Vortex this weekend getting my OW/Nitrox certification. Just wondering if anybody was going to be down that way and might need a dive buddy. Nothing fancy, just want to log a few more dives while I am there. I will be in a 2005 Lime green Mustang. Hope to see you there.

Kris

We'll be down there today - Friday 30th - but just for the day. So if you make it there today join us.
Rick (I'm the guy who looks like the guy in my avatar :) )

Thanks Rick. I'll be driving down today, but won't actualy be at the spring until Sat. Maybe we can get together some other time.

Little more notice next time and there's a good chance I'll be able to dive with ya.

I'll be getting there about 8 pm for a dive or two. I'll be ringing in the new year blowing bubbles from the bottom. Save a tank and jump in with our group from the Destin area (I know of two of us that will be in the water for sure).

Fish_Whisperer:
Enjoy! Say hello to the young lady in the dive shop, too. :wink:

Was down there today and Erica is not in a good mood. Connie, Danny, Moriah, and little brother are on vacation to the mountains. Rest of staff had funerals etc to attend. Eduardo is off in Pensacola doing commercial work. Doc and Ruth are snowbirding it in West Palm.

Even Sally's is closed (on vacation) and the Subway is like line them up with the wall to see them move.

They are replacing the main pier with an absoutely pristine aluminum one. Watched the entertaining show with them placing the pier with a TrackHoe as a crane.

Erica is there all alone and like I say - not in a good mood.

Yeah but ain't she cute.....

Back
Top Bottom