Vortex Spring dive 9/4/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Since there is no hurricane here today, I went diving. The tides at the jetties are at night so I took some pics at Vortex. May be these will take your minds off Frances for a moment. There are more pics from today in my gallery if you are interested. By the way, you don't have to send Frances my way - I'm happy not to know her!

Looks like tides at the jeddies will be divable next weekend :)

Pics look great, I'm still digging the bluegill with the sunlight peaking up in the back.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Looks like tides at the jeddies will be divable next weekend :) ...
The tides are great but the work schedule is not :D .

Great pics as usual. Can i use em for my vortex page? WHat were conditions like? Anything unusual?

jviehe:
Great pics as usual. Can i use em for my vortex page? WHat were conditions like? Anything unusual?

You have the same permission to use the pictures as the Jetty pics.

The weather was great - sunny and warm. Water was cold, but I knew it would be :D. I usually wear a cap but that day I did not - I wish I had. I can usually get an hour out of my 80 aluminum tank. At about 45 minutes into the first dive I still had air but was as cold as a popsicle! I went back in for a second dive after sitting in the sun for an hour. I was cold most of that dive. There were not many student divers so the water was pretty clear on both dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom