Voit Trieste II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've uploaded a couple of pictures of this regulator for those who may not be familiar with this regulator:

I've got the factory service manual and some odds and ends from the R&D depts. from Voit. Let me make a trip to the basement and get back with you.

Hey Greg, I sent him the trieste ll section of the 1968 (?) Voit Swimaster maintenance and repair manual. Just trying to save some bandwidth as you probably have the same but I'm sure you have more info, and unlike me, can probably find it. Kinda neat to swap that good ole info, which the wife has been casting aspersions at for a couple of few weeks and a few house moves.
Have a good one Ken

Ken and Jes,

The service manual that I have is from 1970, so it son't be any different. The only factory testing literature that I dug up was on the single hose models. I do have some copies of vintage catalogue pages if you would like some sent via snail mail.

Greg

Greg Barlow:
Ken and Jes,

The service manual that I have is from 1970, so it son't be any different. The only factory testing literature that I dug up was on the single hose models. I do have some copies of vintage catalogue pages if you would like some sent via snail mail.

Greg

Greg,

Thanks for looking and yes, I would like copies of the catalogue pages if it is not too much trouble.

Thank you again for your efforts.

- Joe

Greg Barlow:
Ken and Jes,

Greg

Greg, Ken and others,

I know that the Trieste & the Trieste II are similar. Do you happen to know what the differences where between them?

Thanks.

JES:
Greg, Ken and others,

I know that the Trieste & the Trieste II are similar. Do you happen to know what the differences where between them?

Thanks.

My bad...

ew1usnr already answered my question above. He says that only the label and mouthpiece are different.

Jes/Alex.

A good afternoon.

Just joined Scubaboard for one sole purpose: Recently I bought an vintage AMF Voit Trieste II regulator at a diveshop that stopped. The reason is that I would like to use it again.

I have been diving for the last 45 years and it may well be that exactly this model used to belong to my first divebuddy, my late father. However on this small island Curacao, I cannot find anyone who would be able to service the set.

Would appreciate for suggestions where to turn to in the USA.

Kind regards,

Alex. G. Stoll

ALMACO@interneeds.net

Jes/Alex.

A good afternoon.

Just joined Scubaboard for one sole purpose: Recently I bought an vintage AMF Voit Trieste II regulator at a diveshop that stopped. The reason is that I would like to use it again.

I have been diving for the last 45 years and it may well be that exactly this model used to belong to my first divebuddy, my late father. However on this small island Curacao, I cannot find anyone who would be able to service the set.

Would appreciate for suggestions where to turn to in the USA.

Kind regards,

Alex. G. Stoll

ALMACO@interneeds.net

I suggest contacting Bryan Pennington at vintagedoulbehose.com or Dan Barringer at vintagescubasupply.com

Bryan might not be interested in servicing the reg, but he has new, reproduction parts that will be necessary to rebuild the reg. If Bryan is not interested in the servicing part, then I encourage you to buy the necessary parts and then have Dan work on it.

Greg

Per Greg Barlow, and JFYI, Vintage Double Hose has the new silicone main diaphragm. The mouthpiece cage valves, hoses, and mouth piece are all available right now in either gray or black in wonderful silicone from vdh. The internal parts for the first and second stages can probably be scrounged up easily enough and then it is as good as new.

N

Hi Alex

Welcome to ScubaBoard. We have a vintage equipment section.
Other good resources are VintageDoubleHose.com and VintageScubaSupply.com

You live in Curacao... maybe you can talk Greg Barlow into coming down and service your Trieste for you... he is the man you want. He is mister Voit... it is too bad he is not in the business. :lotsalove:

Heck maybe I should come down to service it fot you... I haven't finish servicing a Trieste yet (I have one upstairs waiting for some parts), but that has never stopped me before. :D

Good luck and again welcome to vintage equipment diving.

BTW: we are planning on a vintage equipment dive rally in Bonaire, maybe in a year or so. Join us at VintageDoubleHose.com to find more about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom