Vista del Mar hotel, Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jen,

It looks like you and I are on the same mission. I am also looking for a good resort in Coz. We'll be going in October.

A really helpful website is Trip Advisor. com
( www.tripadvisor.com ) If you put the name & town (like Casa Del Mar Cozumel) in the search box, a page comes up with differen peoples ratings and opinions of the resort. I love it. Between that and people on this board, I think I have it narrowed down to a select few. Still not sure on how much I want to spend.

Thanks for the info.! Actually I have checked that web-site out and found it very useful as well. I think I have narrowed it down to Fiesta Americana (because of the great reviews and price)
and Hotel Brisas (because of mostly good reviews, expect maybe on the food, it is closer to town, and price). My husband and I
are going in Aug.!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Have fun on your trip in Oct.!!!
I will post a trip report when I get back.

The food was better than palatable. I was actually surprised at how good it was.

Look at expedia or us air vacations. Sometimes they have awesome deals on all inclusive packages at FA. If you are going there to dive all day I suggest that you go all inclusive. After a long day of diving, you might not have enough energy to haul yourself into town for dinner.

I've never stayed at Vista Del Mar but I don't really like the in town location. I live in a big city. When I go on vacation I want to feel isolated. You might prefer to be closer to restaurants and shops. If so, Vista Del Mar might be a good choice for you.

Just booked my trip through Bay Adventures!!!
Staying at Hotel Brisa and diving with Dive Paradise.
Cannot wait to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband and I will be there Aug. 16-23. Anyone else
going to be there then?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom