Visiting Savannah - Want To Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday? I'm referring to Tuesday or Wednesday, October 12-13. Did I miss something along the way?

:homealone:

It is looking like Sunday is not going to be a good day due to weather. I will have a definitive answer for you on Friday. More than likely I will attempt to go with you guys on Wednesday. Unfortunately I dont have any other divers to bring along.

Nope you didnt miss anything, I was already reserved for Sunday. But.... weather is probably not going to allow that. So... I am going to try and go out with you guys.

Aha...ok. That makes more sense.

If you could call them, and have them pencil you in with me on the 12th or 13th...Chris Powell. I'm coming in from AZ on the 10th. I'll be staying at Ft. Stewart.

I talked to them yesterday and they stated seas were supposed to be bad for sunday... but I wont know for sure until tomorow. I am pretty sure it will be canceled and they are going to try and put me in with you guys. I live here in Hinesville so that will work out fine. (FT Stewart is in Hinesville). I will keep you up to date. Hopefully we can get the other two divers.

Ok our trip for the 3rd was cancelled so I had them put me in for the 13th or 14th with you guys. Hopefully we get the rest of the required personnel to fill the trip.

You guys still on for the 13th? Hopefully they filled the boat. I havent talked to them recently. I am going this Sunday to Jacksonville to dive so with some luck can go again on the 13th.

I was just getting ready to post...I had to cancel my trip to GA. My son's unit isn't coming in for another week, so it would be pointless for me to make the trip.

Ok thanks for the heads up. Have a safe trip when you do get out here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom