Visiting Phils mid dec to mid Jan, looking for tips and dive Buds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Awsome mister , its very generous from your part . And really appreciate from mine.

Ill send you my contact info via PM .

honestly, guiness is a bit tough to find. you can mostly get it in manila, but no guarantee that every bar has it. a lot less if you are in south probably. BUT.. if you like guiness a must try is the San Migule Cervesa Negra. less foam. excellent dark beer.

welcome to PI! happy diving!

matt_reed thanks mate ill try to pass

glenver : Ill definaly try this San Migule

Now i have a few question that cross my mind recently ...

SHould i get vaccination Hepatith A & B, Diphtérie, tétanos, poliomyélite ?

Also should i bring my own lead weight ?

Thanks guys

Hep A would be a good idea as a precaution, Hep B...not really since it's blood borne. But it's always a good idea in general to get both since they are for life. Tetanus yes. Polio no. diphtheria, hmm...maybe, not sure.

disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. I'd just get all of them done if you travel a lot.

No need to bring your own weight.

siren2.jpg

Nothing sexier than a chick in dive gear with an automatic weapon.....oh yeah, my kind of dive buddy!!!

siren2.jpg

Nothing sexier than a chick in dive gear with an automatic weapon.....oh yeah, my kind of dive buddy!!!

She's in black, but with all that plastic gear, she cant be DIR :shakehead:

Lol shes pretty cute , but what if she get mad , whit a gun lol

It might sound like a stupid question for you but

Should i bring my roller blades ? do they have paved road on island ?

Lol shes pretty cute , but what if she get mad , whit a gun lol

It might sound like a stupid question for you but

Should i bring my roller blades ? do they have paved road on island ?
dive gear plus roller blades? sounds like something larry would wear underwater.

if you'll be travelling the islands through cebu pacific, keep in mind their baggage limit of up to 15 kg okay?

:D

isn't she.. umm... well... a he?

alright , another question , Do i need a visa for 30 days ?

i try to search this info on my gouv website , but they are talking about a 21 days i can extended its not clear ?

Back
Top Bottom