Visiting Family in Florida for 2 weeks in mid August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Conch Party!!! :fruit: You up for some 1 to 2 to 2 1/2 hour "safety stop" dives off the beach at my place or only want to do the deep stuff? Boca is only about 1/2 hour north of where I live.

Oh, I've had some really nice beach dives in that area in the past. Love to again...I do want to get some tech dives in as well, since it is logistically more challenging to do those dives here.

Colin, but you live in Ft. Meyers. My sister used to live there, a long drive across Alligator Alley, right? My wife and kids love that drive. I have to stop like every 5 minutes so they can look at another gator...LOL

There should be a bunch of us free to try to get in some rec stuff with you - the deep stuff is all you, Tom, Scuba Dad Miami and the only others i know who do stuff like that regularly are Eric - mempilot and Scott - padipro.

simbrooks:
There should be a bunch of us free to try to get in some rec stuff with you - the deep stuff is all you, Tom, Scuba Dad Miami and the only others i know who do stuff like that regularly are Eric - mempilot and Scott - padipro.

Groovy...some good balance...

I'm kinda hoping that my brother will keep in touch with you folks and get in more diving..

Yahoo!
Set my tentative dates. As of now, I'll be there from August 5th to the 22nd.

About 2 1/2 weeks...I do have some family there to enjoy, of course, but I'd like to do a healthy bit if diving as well. Night dives, conch parties, mix dives...Yow...

What days do the tech charters go out, weekends only?

I'd be up for both the trimix wreck diving and the "safety stop" diving with Marvel at LBTS. What are the dates in August you'll be in town?

jagfish:
Plenty of rec dives sounds great, too...

Will be a privaledge to meet the man behind the thong...
:rofl: :D
Rec diving sounds good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom