Visiting Family in Florida for 2 weeks in mid August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
...and will be looking to dive. Hoping you folks will be up to some stuff in August. My brother is a capable diver, so I'll likely have a buddy for rec stuff.

However, I'd also be up for some doubletank "light" deco dives. I hear DR Express rents doubles. I'd be up for some wreck dives, though I'm not interested in any serious penetration since I don't have the training. I hear that the Hydro is worth the visit. I'm very open to suggestions...

I hope to hear from some of you who might be doing these kinds of dives in August and would not mind the company.

Will be looking forward to meeting my first Scuba Boarders outside of Japan...!

I promise I'm not nearly as dry and robotic in person as my posts seem to be...

hooray- We'll have to plan some dives! Where in Florida & what dates?

Hi Marvel!

DOH! That was an important omission!

I'll be in Boca Raton, I'm not certain of the dates yet; August 13th through the 20th for sure, and a week either before or after that as well.

AWWWHHH COOL! You are in our neck of the woods!!! Sounds like a good time to have a conch party!

The Hydro is a possibility if I'm around here in August. The SkyCliffe outside of Boynton inlet is on the list too.

The hydro is a great dive. On the other hand, it is 170 max depth, and most of the wreck is probably at about 150 or so. It is really a mix dive.

I have been on it a bunch of times, and I never get tired of this one. I should likely be around then.

Yes, you can get doubles from Fill Express.

Scuba_Jenny:
AWWWHHH COOL! You are in our neck of the woods!!! Sounds like a good time to have a conch party!

Conch Party!!! :fruit: You up for some 1 to 2 to 2 1/2 hour "safety stop" dives off the beach at my place or only want to do the deep stuff? Boca is only about 1/2 hour north of where I live.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom