Vis for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rwbert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all

I am planning a trip this weekend any idea what the vis will be like. I think I will try to go on Sunday

Winds are predicted to shift around to the east saturday nite, be lite and easterly most of the day sunday. The tide will be incoming from 1000 -1600 which will also help viz. If we don't get too much rain the viz should be decent (~ 5-8 ft) sunday between 1000 and 1600.

we need to do a wind/weather dance. Everyone meet up at the beach Fri and bring Mai Tais and
coconut shells. Bon fire and naked ceremonial dancing! At least til the cops show up. We have to do some kind of sacrifice to the weather gods. I ll stop at KFC for the chickn.

Ok everyone I am going again this weekend anyone have the vis report for this weekend the 18th. also anyone know what time the dive shop opens I need a new dive flag for my boat.

I was at Alhambra this morning. Viz is nonexistent.

Sorry to disappoint ya:
sunday
west winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland
waters a light chop. Scattered thunderstorms.

Looks like more of the same, but it's gonna improve around tuesday
TUESDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

Im flying in the 26th with plans to dive Mon - Fri, boat and beach, I hope it clears some by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom