Vis for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in Naples, about 90 miles south of Venice, and the water's about 1-2 ft clarity off the beach, The storms and west wind have been messing it up. Usually there's a pretty strong correlation between the clarity here and there. I'm wondering whether it's worth coming up before the weekend. My dad and I are on Aristakat on Sat but my girlfriend wants to go up this week so any advice on sea clarity off the beach would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm in Naples, about 90 miles south of Venice, and the water's about 1-2 ft clarity off the beach, The storms and west wind have been messing it up. Usually there's a pretty strong correlation between the clarity here and there. I'm wondering whether it's worth coming up before the weekend. My dad and I are on Aristakat on Sat but my girlfriend wants to go up this week so any advice on sea clarity off the beach would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Best thing to do is drop Capt Jamie a PM and ask him. He would know a little better than me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom