Vintage US Divers Royal Mistral Double Hose Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rneals

Registered
Reaction score
I posted a thread in the regulators for sale section of the forum on this item; but I thought I'd mention it here also to better reach the vintage equipment divers. I'm a bit leery of doing so because I was chastised for even trying to mention an EBay sale item on one of the other vintage gear forum sites. If you might be interested, check out:
Vintage US Divers Royal Mistral Double Hose Regulator - eBay item 160386674261
Sorry if I have somehow violated some policy about posting.

It does appear that you are using the vintage diving forums not so much about gaining knowledge about your reg, but more as a venue to advertise your sale. You have now hit all three "main-stream" forums and so we all know you have it for sale. Hopefully you will get a big price. By the way, few bid early in a 9 day listings, most bids are sniped in the last few seconds. If you ever get into vintage diving, check back and become part of the communities

I'll apologize again, but I have not claimed that I intend to become part of the vintage diving community. Most of my gear (after 30 years of non-use) could quite possibly have ended up in a dumpster. I had no idea that there was any interest in saving this stuff until a couple of weeks ago. But I don't see why I should be faulted for trying to make sure vintage equipment collectors are aware it is available. I understand the concept of saving old things even when it is financially stupid to do it. I live in an 1887 stone house that has cost nearly as much to restore as it did to buy. I certainly cannot get my money back - it's a bad investment; but that does not mean I regret doing it. Lighten up! I'm not doing this to get rich. I was actually encouraged to list the regulator on EBay by someone in the vintage gear business. It only makes sense to do the most I can to let possibly interested collectors know about it.

OK, off my soapbox. Sorry I tweaked your nose. I just don't understand why some are so sensitive about this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom