FOR SALE: US Divers Golden Royal Aqua-Masters Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a beauty but I still can't believe that no one looked at that logo when it was first proposed and went, "Ummmm....."

Well, I sort of like that logo design, not sure I get it? I suppose the nuns did not get it either. I had to use my imagination even now to understand. The nuns had no difficulty snatching my Nemrod catalogs due to the scantily clad and basically topless women but I do not recall them giving me the ruler over the knuckles for the USD catalogs. Well, okay, I still like the logo.

Beautiful regulator, hope you find it a good home.

I would dive it.
To me a piece of equipment is useless if it sits just to be admired. Paintings and sculptures were made to hang on a wall/sit static and be admired, not scuba regulators.
I would dive it until it was thoroughly worn out, then maybe hang it on a wall. Then at least it would provide some memories when I looked at it.

I would dive it.
To me a piece of equipment is useless if it sits just to be admired. Paintings and sculptures were made to hang on a wall/sit static and be admired, not scuba regulators.
I would dive it until it was thoroughly worn out, then maybe hang it on a wall. Then at least it would provide some memories when I looked at it.
can we get an emoji of a finger pointing at a nose?

I had the opportunity to buy one when I was a USD dealer in the 60's, I passed, do not regret it.

I have seen one at Eugene Skin Divers Supply, admired it, but would never buy it. Like Eric above, I dive the regulators I buy. The gold-plated Aquamaster is simply that, a gold-plated Aquamaster. It is a limited edition, intended only to be looked at and not dived. So it should be in a museum. ‘Hope whoever got it will display it where others can admire it.

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom