Vintage Swampers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Tony....those are great!

Does anyone happen to have any of the original artwork for our Swamper T-shirts? They need to be changed to removed the NDI stuff but I'd like to see them printed again. I'll do it if we can get the artwork. I'd also like it so I can digitize it to embroider on caps and things.

Tom...do you have any recent photos of Deidre?

Wow Tony....those are great!

Does anyone happen to have any of the original artwork for our Swamper T-shirts? They need to be changed to removed the NDI stuff but I'd like to see them printed again. I'll do it if we can get the artwork. I'd also like it so I can digitize it to embroider on caps and things.

Tom...do you have any recent photos of Deidre?

I have orginal artwork files either on this computer or my work computer. I do have more recent pics of Deirdre. I'll post one later today.

028_9A.jpg

A little more recent pic of my "little" girl.

Good Grief she's turned into a young lady....a Beautiful Young Lady! I still had her at 18mo in my mind!

Let me know when you find that artwork.

ummm....are you sure?

oy vey!! I saw January and thought December... time is flying....

Holy mack!!! What a blast from the past.

(Sorry TwoBit, but every pic I tried uploading from our FG trip kept giving me errors)

Attachments

• TruckDiver2.jpeg
    TruckDiver2.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Zagnut.jpeg
    Zagnut.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Ken2.jpeg
    Ken2.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Scoobatooth.jpeg
    Scoobatooth.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 42
  • Texas Mike.jpeg
    Texas Mike.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 36
OK I aint no brighter than the last time. Why do I still believe computer generated messages????

Attachments

• TwoBit Txn.jpeg
    TwoBit Txn.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 42

Back
Top Bottom