Vintage Scuba wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Joe! Too bad you weren't here with us but I am looking forward to seeing you soon...was it June or july? and YUP, that's our Eddie :D

justleesa:
Thanks Joe! Too bad you weren't here with us but I am looking forward to seeing you soon...was it June or july? and YUP, that's our Eddie :D

Sure wish that I could been there to celebrate your marriage with you both, but I'll be traveling back to Oahu in July and look forward to seeing you as well!

I still can't believe that Hawaii's most eligible bachelor actually caught your garter. :wink:

We are old folks...most of the guests were married so with only 3 bachlors it wasn't that hard to single'em out :wink:

Congratulations to you both.

Thanks for sharing your special day-great pix! (Reminds me of days when "vintage" equipment was "state of the art) :)

May your life together be long, happy, healthy, and of course, frequently under water!

Take care, and enjoy!
Mike

miked:
Congratulations to you both.

Thanks for sharing your special day-great pix! (Reminds me of days when "vintage" equipment was "state of the art) :)

May your life together be long, happy, healthy, and of course, frequently under water!

Take care, and enjoy!
Mike

Thank you for your wishes Mike - especially the frequently underwater part :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom