Vintage Diver Picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...is right! Who wants a Mint Julep when you can have an original recipe MAI TAI made with fine XO rum!:palmtree:

DITTO! I have had a few of duckbill's original recipe MAI TAI's .............................AWESOME! :D

DITTO! I have had a few of duckbill's original recipe MAI TAI's .............................AWESOME! :D

I put forth the motion that we have a Scuba Board Board meeting at duckbill's house.

Al those in favor say "Iey".

IEY.

All those opposed - just shush.

I had one of Duckbill's Mai Tai's at the last North Coast Party.
All I can say is it was AWESOME! Best I ever had hands down.
I let another diver at the party try it (Pablo Blanco) and he ran off with it, wouldn't give it back!

I put forth the motion that we have a Scuba Board Board meeting at duckbill's house.

Al those in favor say "Iey". IEY. All those opposed - just shush.

Aye,

You've piqued my interest.

Thanks guys. I'm glad the Mai Tais were a hit. We have Vic Bergeron to thank for those. A full blown SB bash at my house sounds expensive. Might have to be BYOB and I'll do the mixin':D.

Hey you're tying up the thread! :rofl3:

I'm surprised you haven't come on saying, "Hey, you're Tai-ing up Mai thread!":D All that talk about single vs. double carricks reminded me about my VSS shirt, this being the vintage forum and all, and I incorporated the double carrick bend into it as well. Did anyone notice that?

Back to the op though, I'm hoping you can somehow get your old film transferred to digital and on YouTube, AfterDark. That would be cool to see.

Back
Top Bottom