Villa Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rwhiting

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone stayed at or heard about Villa Aldora? I'm heading to Cozumel in early Oct., and diving with Aldora for the first time. The condo looks nice, but is there any construction going on in or near the place?
Thanks,
Rich

Never heard of Villa Aldora but if you dive with Aldora you won't be disappointed. If you like great service and long bottom times you'll have a great time.

5615mike once bubbled...
Never heard of Villa Aldora but if you dive with Aldora you won't be disappointed. If you like great service and long bottom times you'll have a great time.

Ditto that.

The owner of Aldora purchased a very nice ocean front Villa just south of the marina that is located north of downtown. During my recent visit Dave took the time to show me around the place and it was in the process of extensive renovation into a bed a breakfast. 10/25/03. I'm not certain when it will be finished but they were really working hard on it and several of the rooms were very near completion.

A portion of the Villa is home to Dave and his family and the rest will have numerous rooms available in a variety of price points and sizes from larger, nicely appointed units with jacuzzi tubs for those wanting more space and luxury to those more suited for budget minded solo travellers. All rooms looked very nice and came with their own refrigerators. Larger rooms came with their own kitchens. There is a nice oceanfront area with beach chairs, hammocks and a nearby guest rest room.

I did not get a chance to snorkel or dive from shore but it looked like there were abundant coral heads right off the beach to explore and Dave said the beach diving there is great. They are putting in a sand beach area since the normal shorline there is rock. Shore diving will be available as will pick up and drop off at the Villa from the Aldora dive boats.

When the renovation is complete this will be well worth trying out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom