Villa Aldora snorkeling video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well done - and lucky you! You found critters one doesn't usually see snorkeling (turtle, spotted drum) Thanks for posting.

That area is so much prettier than I thought it would be. Thank you for taking and sharing the video.

I Will step in now, although I try be be non-commercial on this Scuba Board, but if you happen to have non-diving friends along it is so easy for them to share in your joy—just a few steps from their room. or if you want to easily enjoy the afternoon in the ocean. The Villa Aldora is the most convenient accommodation you could choose…with two big plusses, Free tanks for beach dives in our beautiful waters and the Villa has free snorkel gear to use anytime you want. And if you are diving with Aldora it is just steps to the dock for pick up by the Aldora boats.

There is much more to be found in this magical place.

Dave Dillehay
Aldoravilla.com

Back
Top Bottom