Viking drysuit problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bxclocker

New
Reaction score
I was wondering if some of you guys could help me. I have a Viking pro 1000 drysuit with the hard soles. My problem is the feet are to big. I end up taking up the slack with the fin strap. I've tried wearing a wet suit bootie underneath which helps it fit better but was wondering if there is anyway to tailor the boot down or if there was an exterior boot such as the DUI rock boot I could use with the Viking? ( I tried the rock boot but the Viking hard sole won't fit in the rock boot) .

Thanks for the help.

Mine is large as well, I take up the space with a thick sock I bought back in my backpacking days. I use a poly liner then the sock just like I did in my hiking boots and it's fine.

If you have too much air in the suit then your feet will seem to float around in the boot and give you a floppy fin sort of feeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom