Viewww Halllooo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitetip

Reaction score
Greetings Wet ones

Since I've just registered , I guess introductions are in order .

I've been diving for some 5 years now , mostly in the southern part of the Iberian Peninsula . ( Algarve ) . I live in London UK , and apart from some interesting sites off Cornwall , and perhaps Wales , the diving doesn't really appeal given that the conditions are usually glacial and the viz aprox 3 foot. ( if you're lucky . )
Most british divers will nevertheless enthuse about the countless wrecks available , and the thrill of mixed gas diving at depth .

I therefore find myself travelling aprox 1500 miles south every summer to my native homeland , where I enjoy the sun , the food and drink , and some trully amazing Atlantic diving that , thankfully for the most part , remains both fairly cheap and mostly unspoiled .

Photography has become a huge part of the enjoyment and I've just splashed out many green drinking vouchers on a C5050z + PT015 from Olympus , which will be used for the first time this year in June .

Anyone with the same kit config please feel free to let me know your experiences .

Regards , dive safe

whitetip:wink:

Welcome to the club, from the looks from your introduction you have a wealth of experiences to share with us here at SCUBABOARD. Hope to see you start posting some reviews and photo from your dive trip soon.:mean:

Werlcome to Scubaboard!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom