Video: Thailand Aggressor Southern Route

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The daytime shots are a mixture of both but the majority are just the filter alone.

That's a beautiful video! Those lights really improve the quality. Which settings did you use on your gopro?

I liked the video of the Moray eel hunting, usually you see the just the trained moochers... It looked really good. You might benefit from trying to find some video stabilization software. it looked like the current was pushing the camera around quite a bit. But what a great set of dives.

Samstock, I used the settings that are outlined in this article. It's the first in a series with lots of good tips for shooting with a GoPro

GoPro Out of the Box: Settings and Stability Options

---------- Post added December 10th, 2015 at 04:58 PM ----------

Yes, one of the drawbacks to the camera's small size is that it sacrifices the stability of a larger set up. There was a lot of interesting shots that I couldn't use because it was just too shaky. I have tried some basic stabilization but I found it degraded the video quality too much... maybe I will look into a higher end program. Thanks for the feedback!

And that particular dive with the morays was incredible. We must've seen at least 20 out hunting!

Back
Top Bottom