Video: Scootering Road to Twin Peaks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HP130's are my goto singles tanks, although I have H valves on them.
the Cudas were told to "run!".
:D It is amazing how much ground you can quickly cover with a scooter.

Short Story. My friend and I were getting into my boat at Lobos just as two divers in dubs with Cuda's were entering at the ramp. After pulling anchor, we passed their bubble trail at middle reef. Once out at Thumbs Up, after anchoring, and as we were gearing up I see their bubbles pass right next to the boat :shocked2: Scooters in many ways are much less trouble than a boat, especially at Lobos. Of course I have probably less than half what a Cuda costs invested into my boat including all the nice additions I have purchased for it. Way less into my scooter, but it travels at half the speed of a Cuda.

Plus on the Sonoma Coast a scooter is preferable since there are not a lot of places to launch a boat (I am in the process of resolving that issue with 49cm Wheeleez tyres).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom