Video: Saturday 12/12/09 at Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then I'd be compelled to mention the ramp turtling and getting dragged out to sea! But even with the gentle waves, with the kelp collecting on the ramp it was such a tricky exit, and having a couple of helping hands available (especially for the stages) was awesome!

Dude... that is just wrong.

Just because a dive buddy needs to be rescued while in 6" of water, it doesn't mean that we need to make a big deal out of it and talk about it in the internets.

Just because a dive buddy needs to be rescued while in 6" of water, it doesn't mean that we need to make a big deal out of it and talk about it in the internets.

Hshhay. Eythay illstay inkthay I'mway alkingtay aboutway elfmysay!

LOL. I've been drinking and I can still totally understand you.

Nice video Kenn, it makes me miss Lobos already & it's good to see the bunnies ;-).

I agree I also love diving in a drizzle.

Just need a few tips to keep the socks & gloves dry ;-).

I use shoes that look like Crocs, but they don't have any holes in them. They do a good job of keeping socks dry. Another tip is to wear thin neoprene socks over your fluffy ones. Although the neoprene socks do have seams, so they aren't perfectly waterproof, they realy DO help keep the socks dry.

Thanks for the preview, Kenn....we'll be up in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to it :D

That's right! New Years weekend, right? I'll be there on 1/2, and I'm crossing my fingers for good conditions for everyone :)

I'm going to be at Lobos on 1/2 also, with Ericson of NorCal Divers, the NorCal people are having a GTG there that day too. Maybe I should just walk around introducing myself so I get to meet you all, lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom