Video of Generator Channel dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Here's a link to a short video I shot last month in the Generator Channel just outside(south) of Toledo Bend-- leads directly into the Sabine River........vis seemed to be about 10'+ that day.....If anyone is interested in making dives there, let me know---have a kayak now to get further down ie more into Sabine River........

Video of Turbine Channel bass - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cool video, vis looked really good. Excuse my ignorance but where is this at?

Play around with this site, it's a google map of TB......Put it on hybrid and it's the straight cut(channel just outside, south, of the damn)..If you enlarge it enough, it's the water(straight cut) running along side River Road.....hope this helps, can be made from shore or walk a kayak down the bank & head south to where the original Sabine River meets this channel.....

ToledoBend.com Public Parks Map

Ok thanks, that does not look like to far of a drive. I might have to try and make a trip down sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom