Video: Night dive with octopuseseses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had a chance to head down yesterday afternoon for a night dive with Cynthia at the Breakwater. Only got a couple minutes of usable video, but man there were lots of little octopi out there, I even spotted a couple of free-swimming ones.

Also, I never paid attention to the temperature until putting together the video, but the bottom timer read 59 degrees! Whoa...and I thought I was warm cause I just got a new zipper for the drysuit.

[youtubehq]Ptqvmco8nVM[/youtubehq]

That is totally cool! Great video especially the bunnies!

59F?!?! Almost tropical :D!

Thanks for the video - I love the little octopi!

Awesome video, Kenn, as always. Shared it with a SCUBA-curious girlfriend of mine. She found it a bit creepy.

I'll teach her how to swim first, should give you plenty of time to come up with a cute video. Thanks, kenn !

Hey, what did you use to take this video? And lights?

Hey, what did you use to take this video? And lights?

Hi iztok,

I'm using a Flip Ultra HD, lighting is only with our 21w dive lights. The low light performance is marginally acceptable but it does let me capture the dive :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom