video - diving the BH, July 26th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is the best video I've seen from the BH! (I've not see a lot, but a few). Great job on the editing as well!

It was so interesting seeing the differences in the divers. The OW students all vertical and kicking constantly to maintain buoyancy vs. the more experienced divers. The tech dude had it nailed. We see this all the time at the Hole, but I may link this to a broader forum so more can view the Blue Hole from other parts of the states/world if you don't mind?

Too bad there were no Dads (not in season), or fish in the vid. Some dives you see a bunch of fish, others few or even none.

The vis looked really good! Hope it lasts till I get down there next, and then forever! :eyebrow:

Thanks for sharing,

thanks! :D Amazingly, that whole video was shot on one dive. I knew the vis was going to be good so I had the wide-angle lens on. I didn't go looking for the fish for that reason. My main purpose was to get a really good representation of what Blue Hole is like and I think I got that. (Adv divers swimming around below 50' and beginners in the upper water column). :D

robin

That is the best video I've seen from the BH! (I've not see a lot, but a few). Great job on the editing as well!
Wow. Ditto. Double wow. Double ditto.

I haven't seen the water like that in years. Gonna have to try and make time for the September get together!

Awesome videography and editing too! My hat (hood?) is tipped to you!

Roak

Ps. Any idea who the guy with stages was?

Wow. Ditto. Double wow. Double ditto.

I haven't seen the water like that in years. Gonna have to try and make time for the September get together!

Awesome videography and editing too! My hat (hood?) is tipped to you!

Roak

Ps. Any idea who the guy with stages was?

Thanks!
And that is my friend Scott. He lives here in ABQ.

Watching the video was almost like being there. Maybe, if I watch it a few more times, I'll even have to towel off afterwards. :D Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom