Video: Breakwater Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Video...!!!!

I and only my opinion, found the first song of the music strange, NOT bad, Just different.

I found your video to be very good and I thank you for sharing it with us buddy.

It sure looks like you all had some great vis as well!!

Nice video Greg! I hope we didn't scare that poor little octopus too much. Too bad you didn't capture how we were torturing the shrimp with our lights too. I feel really bad about that now but at the time it was kinda comical. :wink:

Nice video.

Side note - saw one of your others on y'tube for the F-4U Corsair. My daughter and I did that dive a couple years ago. A nice dive with crazy vis when its all said and done.

Have a good one.

Great video! The music captured the mood perfectly. I was surprised at how limited the lights were compared to my night dives in the caribbean. It made for much more dramatic photos and video.

I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! And great photos Robin and Michelle! Can't wait to see how everything comes out from the CI!!!

I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! And great photos Robin and Michelle! Can't wait to see how everything comes out from the CI!!!

Thanks Sarah! I'm so excited about New Years...I can't wait to see the shots we all get from those dives too.

Great video, and I loved the pics too. BW is such a great night dive site, and I'm amazed at the viz you had there too! I really need to go for a Friday-night/Saturday-morning dive trip one of these days :)

Side note - saw one of your others on y'tube for the F-4U Corsair. My daughter and I did that dive a couple years ago. A nice dive with crazy vis when its all said and done.

I dove the Corsair specifically because my uncle flew one during WWII in the south pacific off of Truk island, Micronesia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom