Video: Blue water at Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the support with the dry gloves ;-). TSandM it's amazing how you find these hidden posts ;-).

I'll give it another 20 dives before I form an opinion as I am sure I'll get use to them if all of you dive them.

If not I do have a pair of deep see dry gloves I have never worn so I can always give them a whirl.

But what I really like about the smurf gloves is ease and clairty of signaling - and that alone is probably worth the loss of sensitivity ;-).

IMike if you get a OB helmet..get it a size bigger-a lot of people find them (myself included) a bit small and very tight and uncomfortable in the jaw area.

When I was measured for the OB helmet last weekend, I told them I had TMJ already and couldn't tolerate tightness in the jaw.

She made a note to design it larger - this may be one way to avoid the OB lock-jaw effect -

I have high hopes that it will work! I'll let you know in about 10 days :wink:.

Oops . . . is this an opt-in forum? If so, I'm sorry for posting here.

I'm a mod, so I can read everything. I try very hard not to post where I'm not supposed to.

But what I really like about the smurf gloves is ease and clairty of signaling - and that alone is probably worth the loss of sensitivity ;-).

and your buddies thank you :)

Oops . . . is this an opt-in forum? If so, I'm sorry for posting here.

I'm a mod, so I can read everything. I try very hard not to post where I'm not supposed to.

NorCal is not opt-in. And even if it was, you're more than welcome here. You're honorary MoCal.

Oops . . . is this an opt-in forum? If so, I'm sorry for posting here.I'm a mod, so I can read everything. I try very hard not to post where I'm not supposed to.

:rofl3: Please keep posting! I really appreciate the advice/support! It just seems you don't miss much at all!

By "hidden" I just meant a post about dry glove issues sandwiched in a trip report thread.

It is constantly a source of amazement to me and others just how wide you spread you attention and support throughout this and other scuba boards.

and your buddies thank you :)

Does that mean you'll be kind and suspend laughter at the fumbling I do while clipping/ retriving pocket stuff for the next 10+ dives :D.

Does that mean you'll be kind and suspend laughter at the fumbling I do while clipping/ retriving pocket stuff for the next 10+ dives :D.

Sure... and I might even stop asking you if you are okey 10 times in a row :wink:

Is that comment meant for your dive buddy :wink:

Maniak,

Are you tired of me pulling off my drygloves, and then asking to shake hands, only for you to feel the warmth of those mittens?

I hearby promote you to drygloves on your suit, take your vows, do you Maniak diver of cold Carmel and Monterey waters take Drygloves SiTech or Diving Concepts to be your lawful wedded gloves, to keep you warm and toasty in the coldest of conditions?

Yes or No? :wink:

Thanks Ken! Ill give it a try..I bought an XL for my bucket head but still get the LJ when out of the water-goes away when Im wet.
I'll give the bowl thing a whirl..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom