Victoria Vis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what happened to this thread?

Swank and I are sailing down the California coast at the moment. We'll be back on the week-end so I'm pretty sure that you will start to see some update on the viz starting next week.

I guess no one dives in Victoria anymore

Or no one post on the SB about the viz anymore.:wink:

Should be seeing a lot of update in December, we are planning a lot of dives in the Saanich Inlet. Just left San Diego yesterday, should be home for the week-end.

Cheers

Al

Or no one post on the SB about the viz anymore.:wink:

Should be seeing a lot of update in December, we are planning a lot of dives in the Saanich Inlet. Just left San Diego yesterday, should be home for the week-end.

Cheers

Al

Have you done a dive on our old ship yet?

Nov 25 Viz at Henderson was about 50ft. Top 15 was about 10ft and 5 degress colder. Saftey stop at 20 to avoid colder water, and was diving with a new wetsuit diver.
Dave

Nov 25 Viz at Henderson was about 50ft. Top 15 was about 10ft and 5 degress colder. Saftey stop at 20 to avoid colder water, and was diving with a new wetsuit diver.
Dave

Wet suit diver what's that:wink: thanks for the info. Nice website by the way.

Cheers

Al

Dove Ten Mile yesterday afternoon and the vis was about 15-20ft.

Dove Ogden on Saturday and the vis was about 10ft below 30fsw. Above 30fsw the vis was about 25ft.

Dove Willis on Friday and the vis was about 5ft down to about 40fsw (Runoff falling through the water column) Below 40fsw the vis was about 40ft but very dark so treat any dive there like a night dive right now...

Cheers!

Duncan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom