Vets Night Dive 3/3, 3/4 or 3/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Rex you in for the dive?

So Rex you in for the dive?

Unless something changes between now and then I should make it - 7:30. I haven't seen you in a long time Erika, it will be nice.

Who else is in? Jamie, Owen, Nicole, Bryan, Jessie, Billy????

Yea i don't remember the last time i saw you. I don't know it would be nice if some of them came along....... We shall see i thought i posted it far enough in advance that it might bring out some of the lurkers out their.

DAY: Thursday
Time: 7:30 PM

PS. Don't forget the quarters!

Yea i don't remember the last time i saw you.

I think it may have been the Vets picnic dive with just you, Rickster, Jamie and I diving with Theresa hanging out way last summer.

it would be nice if some of them came along....... We shall see i thought i posted it far enough in advance that it might bring out some of the lurkers out their.

Maybe you should start a new post with just March 5 in the title. We need to get some of the lurkers to join in. And what ever happed to Sam and Ren?

I think it may have been the Vets picnic dive with just you, Rickster, Jamie and I diving with Theresa hanging out way last summer.

Maybe you should start a new post with just March 5 in the title. We need to get some of the lurkers to join in. And what ever happed to Sam and Ren?

I know Sam moved up towards the Santa Barbara area and is going to school up their and had surgery on his eyes. He has been texting rich saying that he misses diving with the crabs.

Ren last time i talked to him was Oct or Nov. and he said he was travailing a lot. along with Football season and now tax season. He was also talking about opening another tax shop some where in the desert so hes been busy doing that. I hope they both pop in here some time.

Made New Post!

7:30 works for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom